Monday 5 June 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Miss Dee's Dogs

Hello

 Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

We have a new digi set released today called Dee's Dogs.

Miss Dee is a bit of an acquired taste, but her wit and sharp tongue make her very popular. 😄

Here is my project:


Miss Dee and her doggies are coloured with Copic markers. 
The background is stamped with a stencil loaded with green oxide inks. I added some heat embossing and stamping as well as paint splatters. I grounded the images with Janet's washi tape from AALL & Create.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #731 09/06 TOP 5
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2223 11/06
A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06
Classic Design Challenge June AG 27/06 Best Technique

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. great and beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and so cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design, Carole. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snarkiness of the sentiment. I agree with you...Miss Dee has to grow on you! Thank you for playing at PIP!
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly crafted, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.