Monday 26 June 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Feel Good

 

Hello

It is Monday and so it's my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today I have a project with a recently released digi set called 'Feel Good':


The images were coloured with Copic markers, whilst the background is Brushos sprinkled through a stencil and spritzed with water. I added some white heat embossing and some black stamping around the edges. Some Frantage enamel and paint splatters were also flicked over the background. I used a torn piece of washi tape to ground my girl, and I popped her on foam tape for some dimension. Finally I separated one of the sentiment into strips.


The stencil, stamps and washi tape are from AALL & Create.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2325 AG 02/07
613 Avenue Create June Good Old Summer Time 30/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #208 AG 01/07

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.