Monday 1 January 2024

Vera Lane Studio: Happy New Year

  

Hello

Happy 2024

It's Monday, it's New Year's Day and it's also my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

I made a card and a bookmark using two Vera Lane Studio digi sets. The card used the Happy New Year digs set and the bookmark features the Matilda 2024 set:


I used my usual Copic markers for colouring, adding a few white highlights and some Wink of Stella clear sparkle. Once the images were fussy cut, I adhered them to the snowflake, patterned paper backgrounds. I added some extra stamping and silver heat embossing to the papers, as apparently I haven't had enough of glitter yet :) Silver glitter tape acts as grounding.

Happy New Year                                        Matilda 2024
  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

MMM Challenge New Year 14/01

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Carole, great New Year card and bookmark,love the quirky images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful Carole and Happy New Year..........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two brilliant fun New Year cards,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun projects with great results. Love them. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.