Thursday 2 August 2018

* Crafts Galore Encore: Robins


Hello!

Today I'm sharing my second DT card for the Crafts Galore Encore August challenge.
The challenge is always Anything Goes and we would love you to play along!
We also have a DT Call, so please consider joining our happy little group! All details are on the Crafts Galore Encore blog.

Fred She Said is sponsoring the challenge and is offering the lucky winner, chosen by random.org, a $10 gift voucher to spend in their store. Hop on over to see the fabulous selection of digi stamps, both black and white and coloured, as well as papers, decoupage and cutting files.

Here is my card: 


I used a pre-coloured image called Pair of Robins and is from the Christmas Bird Series. It actually comes with a black and white version for you to colour yourself, and also a choice of backdrops. 
I decided to print two images and fussy cut one of them to add some dimension to the two robins and the holly leaves. I coloured the back of the holly leaves with green marker pen and used a pad and stylus to shape them. I then glued just the centre of the holly cluster, so that the leaves are 3D. I added some Glossy Accents to the berries.

I decided to keep the card simple by matting the image onto green card and placing it onto embossed white card. The sentiment is stamped onto white card and die cut with a Cheery Lynn Banner Die. That too was matted onto green card to match the image.


Many thanks to Fred She Said for sponsoring the challenge and providing the DT with images to showcase!



I hope you'll pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. 


Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Penny's Challenges #391 AG 07/08
Dream Valley  #183 Christmas in July 12/08
The Merry Christmas Challenge Anything Christmas 14/08
A Bit More Timet o Craft #73 AG 15/08 TOP PICK
*Craft Rocket #51 AG 28/08 TOP 5
ABC Christmas Challenge R is for Robins 31/08
Crafting with an Attitude #42 AG 31/08
Creative Inspirations Holidays 04/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.