Wednesday 29 August 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Text Me ATCoins


Hello!

I'm sharing the Artist Trading Coins I made for the current Vera Lane Studio ATCoin swap. You'll find us on Facebook if you want to come and play! 
The theme this time is 'Text Me'.


I used a die to cut my 2.5 inch circle from black card and I cut a slightly smaller circle from white card. I used Distress Inks to colour the white card, then heat embossed some letters using one of the Dylusions Basic Backgrounds stamps. I added some dictionary paper which I smooshed in inks and some tiny torn pieces of pink and black & White spotty washi tape. I inked around the background with black ink.
I used the birds from the Doodle Collection and coloured them with Copic markers, adding some white highlights. I printed the words #tweet and #tweet-tweet for the sentiments, outlining them with black fine-liner pen.



That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Ellibelle's Corner Feature A Creature 01/09
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1834 AG 02/09
Crafty Sentiments #28 AG 03/09
Penny's Challenges #395 AG 04/09
Crafty Friends #91 Animal/Bird 07/09 (#2)
Crafty Creations #373 AG 10/09 (#2)
Crafty Gals Corner #173 AG 11/09

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.