This week for my AALL & Create guest spot post I have made an A5 card featuring some of the latest stamps from Tracy Evans and Autour de Mwa.
Step by Step
1. I created the background using #39 Lotza Dotz stencil and Emerald Isle Infusions spritzed with water.
2. I stamped the Hare from set #369, then filled the gaps with the script stamp from #332 Birthday Blooms using Versafine Claire in Shady Lane.
3. Along the bottom of the card I stamped the largest carrot tops from stamp #368 Seeds of Hope. White paint splatters were added.
4. I stamped tiny triangles from #376 Reverse Triangals in Carved Pumpkin.
5. The smaller script and number stamp from #369 was stamped in the top right corner. I stamped the leaves from #368 several times, fussy cut them and glued to the top of the card.
6. I added shading around the leaves and hare with an Inktense pencil and water brush.
7. Leaves were coloured with pencils and glued in the centre to leave some dimension.
8. The hare was stamped a second time onto card, fussy cut, coloured and popped on foam pads.
9. The sentiment from #370 Seeds of Hope was heat embossed in white on to black card and trimmed. It was added to the card on foam tape.
Some Tim Holtz black alpha sticker tape was added as embellishment.
#332 Birthday Blooms
#368 Seeds of Hope
#370 The Great Outdoors
#376 Reverse Triangles
#39 Lotza Dotz
To see the stamps, stencils and dies used, please visit
You'll find lots of inspiration on the
That's all for now.