Saturday 1 August 2020

* Crafts Galore Encore: Seahorse


Hello!

August brings another Anything Goes challenge at Crafts Galore Encore

The sponsor this month is the fabulous Fabrika Fantasy who are offering three digi stamps to the winner. 

Dmitry from Fabrika Fantasy kindly gave the DT some digital stamps to work with and here is the card I made:


I used the Beautiful Seahorse digi stamp and coloured him with Copic markers. He was die cut with a stitched rectangular frame and the background inked with Broken China Distress Oxide and sprinkled lightly with water to bleach out some colour.

He was matted onto some patterned paper and then popped on foam tape onto a darker background paper. I added some circle trim across the centre of the card and the image and mat was popped on top.  I made some die cut paper flowers with the same patterned papers and added a pearl to the centre of each and a couple of die cut, kraft card leaves.


Many thanks to  Dmitry at Fabrika Fantasy for generously sponsoring and supporting this challenge. We hope you'll pop over to the shop to see the many lovely products on sale.



Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DTs wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Alphabet Challenge I for Island - Anything Tropical  13/08 TOP 3
A Perfect Time to Craft AG 27/08 Winner
Classic Design Challenge AUG AG 28/08
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra AUG AG 30/08
Love to Craft #49 AG 31/08

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. That seahorse is so beautiful. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Carole, and the gorgeous colours you've used on the beautifully coloured image. Stay safe in the NW xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carole, this is so gorgeous! I love the soft hues and you coloring on the seahorse is amazing.
    I have had him printed out for a while, but you have inspired me to finally color him.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is a wonderful project! I love the imagery, the color palette and all of the layered details! It's really stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "I" is for Island Fun!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and colouring Carole and I love the papers and flowers...gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.