Wednesday 3 January 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Cosmic Cats

 

Hello

It's no secret that I'm a cat lover. 

These colourful, Cosmic Cats are from the Conjurer of Dreams Etsy store. The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look. at all the beautiful products on offer.

 I made 4 digital collages with the Cosmic Cats.

I decided to leave the cats with their backgrounds as this is part of their appeal for me. I found co-ordinating background papers and added border frames and overlays to add extra interest. Various embellishments were collected to match the theme, such as the moons and stars, but I also added flowers, wreaths and banners - whatever I thought enhanced the images. I choose sentiments to go with each collage and gave each collage a double frame to finish them off..

I use PicMonkey as my editing tool for making collages and use a lot of free embellishments from DigitalScrapbook.com and digital sets from Raspberry Road.





That's all for now.

Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Thanks for stopping by today.

SUYP Challenge #96 AG with Cats 31/01


xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.