Tuesday 23 January 2024

Rise and Shine?


 Hello

The challenge this week at the Sunday Postcard is Rise and Shine.

Here is my digital postcard:

I adore Pop Art so I had a play with Image Creator and it produced this sunrise and coffee cup background based on my description.. I added a border from Digital Scrapbook.com, a frame from PicMonkey and the tired woman from Adobe Stock.

Then I had an idea ... I have a goofy photo of myself taken with a Pop Art style filter - what if I use that? 
Here was the result :)


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Fun and terrific...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I can really relate to the tired woman in need of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun art pieces. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous!!!!!!!!!! from peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and what a gorgeous card this is with this lovely design and colours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.