Sunday 14 January 2024

Gears We Never Use

 

Hello

At Our MidWeek Muse the theme is Steampunk. 

Here is my digital offering:

I used a gorgeous Steampunk Frame and Steampunk Wild Animal from Conjurer of Dreams. I had to remove the backgrounds and then placed them onto background paper. I used border masks, and a couple of gold-ish embellishments from Digital Scrapbook.com. The sentiment was one that I found from a Google search and is by Kirsten Hyde - I simply typed it and popped into a graphic circle background. 
I use PicMonkey to create my collages.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Carole, love it...........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great steampunkerie, Carole. Welcome to our challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific thanks for playing. 🤗💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. I love this!!! - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.