Tuesday 30 January 2024

Distance: The Extra Mile

 

Hello

The challenge this week at the Sunday Postcard is Distance.

Here is my digital postcard:


How happy is this March Hare? He's from a set of four available at the Conjurer of Dreams Etsy store. I removed his background and placed him upon an image of a winding road created in Image Creator. I found the road sign via an internet search and added some borders from Digital Scrapbook.com to frame it. I typed the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I just love your March hare, Carole - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a fabulous and gorgeous digital post card Carole......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful happy card!!! Great colors too! peggy g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, vibrant piece! - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bow to your digital skills, Carole. You are amazing here as in the paper world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice always works - and that's just GORGEOUS here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.