Wednesday 21 February 2024

Digital Whisper: Red

 

Hello

The theme this week at Digital Whisper is Red. 

I love the drama of the colour Red :)

Here are two digital collages:


I used the Gecko Galz free February gothic image for this one, simply adding border masks and popping it onto a red wooden background which also has painted border masks. I like the layered effect.

***


This lovely retro, red sweater lady is from the 'Sweater Weather' set from Artemis Journals (currently unavailable) and I teamed her with Poisonous Mushrooms also from Artemis Journals.


Thank you for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness both of your pictures are fabulous. But that wolf is awesome Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic and gorgeous Carole......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Love your work. Hope to see more of it and thanks for playing in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.