Thursday 8 February 2024

Peacocks: Strut Your Stuff

 


Hello

I found a new-to-me blog this week called Digital Whisper

They have weekly challenges and this week's theme is Peacock.

Here is my digital collage:


Anyone who knows me, knows that I love anthropomorphic animals. I also love colour, so when creating they are often in focus. 

These quirky peacocks are from ChezSimoneTresors, a set called Surreal Peacocks. These two dressed peacocks come without the peacock feathers, so I manipulated another digi from the set so that the feathers appear to be part of their tails. They are on a Klimt-style background (Seamless Patterns Floral) also from the ChezSimoneTresors Etsy store. There are two backgrounds, one faded over the other to give an artsy vibe. I added some white mist spray over the paper and faded it out a little so that the peacocks stand out a bit more and I gave the piece a black border overlay - both elements from DigitalScrapbook.com. I added the mat and frame in PicMonkey.

I am quite new to digital art, but so enjoying the journey.


Thank you for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.