Wednesday 14 February 2024

The Key to my Heart

  Hello

The challenge this week at the Sunday Postcard is Keys

Here is my digital postcard:


I have a key on there - on the gentleman's lap, but really I went with the idea of a metaphorical key to the woman's heart. 

The lovely door backdrop is from a set called Doors and Windows from G&T Designs. I added extra flowers and plants at the base of the door from DigitalScrapbook.com. The colourised, vintage people are from Chez Simone Tresors and I gave the gentleman a chair to sit upon.

I layered a couple of border overlays and added a frame in PicMonkey.

Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work I love it. Thank you for playing my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful Carole.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, I love the colors and textures of the background and their expressions, too. Very nice, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.