Monday 26 February 2024

Wasting Time

 

Hello

The theme at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity this month is For The Men.

Like many, I find masculine cards so difficult to create, however, it's a while since I entered a Lost Coast challenge, so I thought I would give it a go.

Here is the card I made:


I used the Monkey with Banjo stamp from Carmen's Veranda. I made a stencilled background with a layering stencil called 'Modern Weave' from Alex Syberia Designs and Oxide inks. I grounded the monkey on washi tape and added a Lawn Fawn 'Happy Birthday' sentiment and a 'Wasting Time' sentiment strip.


That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

Stamping Sensations Animals, Birds, Creatures 28/02

Craft Rocket Challenges #111 Birthday 28/02

PIP Challenges #2408 AG 03/03

My Time to Craft Challenge #528 Create own background 06/03

5 comments:

  1. I really like this! Your background is so well done I thought at first it was printed paper - bravo! Love this monkey stamp too. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Carole and love the vibrancy you introduced in the background as well as that sentiment, its great. Many thanks for joining this months Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a brilliant masculine card, a great stamp and the background stencilling is fabulous- I like the sentiment too. Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.