Thursday 8 February 2024

Marie Antoinette: Keep Your Head and Eat Cake


 Hello

The challenge this week at the Sunday Postcard is Marie Antoinette.

I made a couple of postcards this time.

Here is my first one:

I decided to go a little 'vintage', tongue-in-cheek style with this one. I used a couple of papers from Gecko Galz, fading and blending the one with French words and images. The png elements, the cat, cup cakes, the necklace and crown are from DigitalScrapbooking.com. The stitching, border masks and the word 'cake' are also from DigitalScrapbooking.com 
I am fully aware that she never actually said, 'Let them eat cake' :)

And here's the second:
 

This one is a little bit more 'modern Marie' :)
I created the Marie image in Image Creator and placed her on an embroidered and petal encrusted background from Creative Fabrica. The borders, shadows and bling are courtesy of DigitalScrapbooking.com

Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. beautiful Carole.........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning postcards Carole. I love them! Hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All shouty, love it, lol. Both are fab, Carole. You are such a digi whiz! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.