Sunday 15 September 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Fall Friend Tag


 Hello


Today I'm sharing a tag that I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

This week in the Facebook Group we are celebrating the first anniversary of Conjurer of Dreams and we are having a week of sales, activities and prizes.
Todays activity was to make a tag with the theme 'Fall Friend'

Here is my tag:

I die cut a tag from black card and added one of the Wrought Iron Gate images. I fussy cut around the kangaroo Yarn Animal (available on request), popped him on foam tape and adhered him to the tag with some gold mesh trim beneath. I added some glossy accents to his eyes and a gem to his jumper. I then added some autumn coloured, die cut leaves to the top and bottom of the tag and threaded ribbon through the eyelet.


***
Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)
A new Anything Goes, monthly challenge will start on 1st October 2024 - open worldwide to all participants, using any digis, stamping, mixed media etc
Please hop over to the Conjurer of Dreams Blog and become a Blog Follower.

Simply Create Too #204 Fall/Autumn 31/09
Snarky Stampers #253 A for Autumn 04/10

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.