Wednesday 18 September 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Spooky


Hello

Today I'm sharing a tag that I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more. They are all 50% off until Sept 23rd.

This week in the Facebook Group we are celebrating the first anniversary of Conjurer of Dreams and we are having a week of sales, activities and prizes.
Today's activity is Anything Goes with the theme 'Spooky, Spooky'.

Here is my card:


I started with the Spooky Mansion image and added one of the Halloween Portraits. I made a smooshed Distress Oxide mat for the image and backed it onto black card. I used die cut spiders, fun Halloween stickers and pumpkin charms along with a ribbon as embellishments. 



***
Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Etsy Store (Half price digi sets until Sept 23rd.
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)
A new Anything Goes, monthly challenge will start on 1st October 2024 - open worldwide to all participants, using any digis, stamping, mixed media etc
Please hop over to the Conjurer of Dreams Blog and become a Blog Follower.

PIP Challenge #2437 AG 22/09
TIOT Challenge Black & White & 1 colour (orange) 30/09
Craft-alnica Challenge #368. AG 01/10

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.