Tuesday 17 September 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Steampunk Puss In Boots


Hello

Today I'm sharing a tag that I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more. They are all 50% off until Sept 23rd.

This week in the Facebook Group we are celebrating the first anniversary of Conjurer of Dreams and we are having a week of sales, activities and prizes.
Today's activity is to make an ATC or a Dex Card with the theme 'Steampunk'.

Here is my ATC:


I used one of the Steampunk Puss in Boots images along with a background from Steampunk Backgrounds and Elements. I manipulated the images digitally to get the cat to stand against the background and the frame in front of him. The resulting image was printed and added to black card. I added gold acrylic pen around the outer frame and some gold embossing powder and  I die cut some cogs from gold painted card. I added Glossy Accents to the remaining cogs and to parts of the frame. I used alpha stickers to add the sentiment.

***
Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Etsy Store (Half price digi sets until Sept 23rd.
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)
A new Anything Goes, monthly challenge will start on 1st October 2024 - open worldwide to all participants, using any digis, stamping, mixed media etc
Please hop over to the Conjurer of Dreams Blog and become a Blog Follower.

Everybody's Art #563 ATC 24/09
SUYP. Challenge AG Cats 30/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.