Tuesday 17 September 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Spooky House with Pumpkins


  Hello


Today I'm sharing a tag that I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

This week in the Facebook Group we are celebrating the first anniversary of Conjurer of Dreams and we are having a week of sales, activities and prizes.
Todays activity was to make a card with the theme 'Pumpkin Patch'.

Here is my card:


I found a freebie image from last year on the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Page - it's a stained glass window depicting a spooky house. 
I printed it out twice and cut the second image around the stained glass frame I then decoupaged the mage, using foam tape for dimension. I added glossy accents to the stained glass and to the windows of the mansion. I popped the decoupaged image onto a small tent card base.



***
Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)
A new Anything Goes, monthly challenge will start on 1st October 2024 - open worldwide to all participants, using any digis, stamping, mixed media etc
Please hop over to the Conjurer of Dreams Blog and become a Blog Follower.

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.