Friday 31 August 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Veggies


Hello!

I have a quick post to share today for Vera Lane Studio.
The sun is shining and we're off to the seaside for the day!

Janet released a new digi set yesterday called Cruciferous which has a cute and quirky cauliflower and a beautiful broccoli character, along with two sentiments.

I made a couple of CAS cards:


My images are coloured with Copics. Once fussy cut they were placed on a strip of glitter design paper onto a blank card. I added some washi tape below the paper strip and a sentiment from Tim Holtz's Small Talk sticker book. To finish I added a hand drawn border.





That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1834 AG 02/09 (#2)
Crafty Sentiments #28 AG 03/09 (#2)
Penny's Challenges #395 AG 04/09 (#2)
Jo's Scrapshack #249 AG 07/09
Creative Moments #151 AG 09/09
Crafty Gals Corner #173 AG 10/09
Ceative Friday #213 Flower Power 13/09
My flower is a cauliflower!

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.