Thursday 16 June 2016

CAS: Splatters

Hello

Today I'm sharing my CAS Splatters card:


I used watercolour paper which I taped to my work surface and sprayed with water. I dripped Dylusions ink (Bubblegum Pink and Calypso Teal) in a controlled way to create pockets of colour. I left the paper to dry naturally. When it was completely dry, I stamped the Papermania 'Hello' and heat embossed it in Seafoam White. I love how the word has texture.


Finally, I trimmed the watercolour paper and mounted it onto an ivory card base.

xoxo

I'm entering this at:

Less Is More Week 280 - Splatters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.