Friday 24 June 2016

Vintage Paris Pocket Letter

Hello

Today I'm sharing my latest Pocket Letter which is finding its way across the pond to Canada.

The theme I have chosen for my swap partner is Vintage Parisian.

I used printable collage sheets including a beautiful free digital collage sheet called Parisian Time from Gecko Galz which I got as a thank you for purchasing one of their products this month (how generous is that?)


My script and postal marked background was cut into ATC sized cards. These were aged with Vintage Photo ink. I printed the collage sheet twice so that I could decoupage some images to make them 3D. Ivory lace and ribbon were used to add to the vintage feel, along with various shaped pearls in ivory and grey. Pink and clear iridescent gems were added to the centres of the flower ribbons.  A decoupaged tag with pearl strings and flowers was attached to the spine of the Pocket Letter. 

Here are a few close ups:

 

  

xoxo

Thanks for looking!

I'd like to enter these challenges:

UnstampaBelles challenges #58 Pocket Books/Letters or Gift Card Holders
  

Not Just Cards June Challenge

613 Avenue Create Challenge 181 - Anything Goes/Option twist: Create a Tag




SaveSave

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.