Sunday 26 June 2016

Fairy Trinchie

Hello!



I made my first Trinchie today!

I started with a 3 x 3 inch card base and used Gecko Galz collage sheets to design a miniature collage.


I used elements from these Gecko Galz sheets:

Summer Card Toppers for the background forest.




The edge of the card was inked in Vintage Photo. The blue birds and fairy were attached on foam for dimension. Glitter was added to the wings of the fairy and dragonfly and blue flowers finished it off.
  

I made this for the Gecko Galz Facebook  challenge

xoxo

Thanks for looking!




SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.