Wednesday 22 June 2016

Summer Plaid

Hello

I made this simple little card for one of this month's FB challenges at Gecko Galz. 



Each month there are a series of challenges with digital download prizes. Here are this month's themes:

 

My card is for the 'Make It Plaid' challenge and the only rule is that you must use at least one item from Gecko Galz.



I used one of the papers from the Gecko Galz Easter Eggs Mini Digital Paper Pack which I printed onto glossy paper. I matted this onto black card for the background.
The bird image is from the Gecko Galz collage sheet called For the Birds. This was matted onto black card, then onto purple card and again onto black card.
A doiley was die cut from white card, cut in half and glued onto the plaid background. The matted bird image was mounted on foam pads to give some dimension.
Pink pearls were added as a finishing touch.




The inside of the card was lined with the same plaid patterned paper.


Thanks for looking!
xoxo

 I'd like to enter these challenges:

Gecko Galz FaceBook Challenge - Make It Plaid


Dream Valley Challenges #134  - Summer Colours


Crafting With Friends Challenge 28 - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.