Tuesday 7 June 2016

ATC: Something in the Sky


Hello again!

One of my favourite artists is sponsoring this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge ... the lovely Vera Lane Studio.  

The theme is 'Something in the Sky'.

We've been experiencing some very hot, sunny weather for the last week and that along with my little cat, Casey, has inspired me to make a bright, summer sunshine ATC.



My ATC background is torn design paper, in three different patterns, to which I added a hand drawn border.

I used elements of these digital sets which can be found herehere and here:

       

The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut. They were attached on foam pads to give dimension.

I'm entering this for these challenges:

Wicked Wednesday Week 212 Something in the Sky


Show Us Your Pussies  Challenge 7

xoxox

SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ATC Carole! Love the stamps you used and the little scene you created. Thank you for joining the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week. Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout...and great dimension. Thanks for entering
    Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of Vera Lane Studios images you have used. Its very sunny, cheerful and uplifting. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki...I Just love Vera Lane images! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.