Thursday 9 June 2016

Masculine Card



I won at Gecko Galz June Challenge with this card.




Hello!

For my masculine card I used leather-look design paper from Paper Journeys for the background. 



I matted and layered antique-gold and red card with an image from the fabulous Gecko Galz.

I added a banner along the bottom of the card to hold the Papermania glitter sentiment which was aged with Tim Holtz Antique Photo distress ink.

Die cut borders from antique-gold card were added around the edges and along the banner to add some interest and texture. I also added gold chain-link stickers around the red matting to frame the image.

Gold metal-look gems finish off the card.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Gecko Galz June Challenge  - 'Man O Man'

Crafty Boots Challenges Masculine Cards

Cardz4Guyz Challenge 123 - Father's Day


The Male Room Challenge 37 - Father's Day


Going Grey With Scrap Creations Father's Day/Masculine


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Carole, lots of lovely layers and a fabulous colour combo. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such lovely feedback, Dionne x

      Delete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card, love your borders and the gems. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, the red is so striking. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.