Pages

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Masculine Card



I won at Gecko Galz June Challenge with this card.




Hello!

For my masculine card I used leather-look design paper from Paper Journeys for the background. 



I matted and layered antique-gold and red card with an image from the fabulous Gecko Galz.

I added a banner along the bottom of the card to hold the Papermania glitter sentiment which was aged with Tim Holtz Antique Photo distress ink.

Die cut borders from antique-gold card were added around the edges and along the banner to add some interest and texture. I also added gold chain-link stickers around the red matting to frame the image.

Gold metal-look gems finish off the card.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Gecko Galz June Challenge  - 'Man O Man'

Crafty Boots Challenges Masculine Cards

Cardz4Guyz Challenge 123 - Father's Day


The Male Room Challenge 37 - Father's Day


Going Grey With Scrap Creations Father's Day/Masculine


xoxo