Monday 13 June 2016

ATC: Bookworm

Hi!


My post today is an ATC I made for the Wicked Wednesday challenge.
The theme this week is 'Bookworm'.


The background is made from torn book pages. This was swooshed through distress ink and water. When dry, modelling paste was applied through a large Dylusions Letter Jumble stencil. 

The stack of books is an image from the internet and the lovely bookworm is a freebie from Miss Rach courtesy of Wicked Wednesday's Facebook page - thank you so much, Rachel! Just look at the title of his little book.


I'd like to enter this ATC for these challenges:

Wicked Wednesday Challenge 213 - Bookworm

Crafty Catz Challenge 328 - Animal Magic

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.