Thursday 16 June 2016

Bird Chirping Weather

Hello


I made this card to go with an ATC swap at Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group.

I used a combination of three Vera Lane digi sets -  Willow and Birdy, and the flowers came from the Hello Spring set.


The background is Brenda Walton Citrus design paper from K & Co. to which I added a hand-drawn border. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut. They were attached on foam pads.
Yellow crystal gems were added to the tree, glitter to Willow's eyelids and Fun Spring Grass was die cut for Willow to stand amid. The signpost shows the two towns involved in the swap and the distance between them.



I'm entering this at:

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge 24 - Summer Fun


The Crafty Addicts Challenge 17Anything Goes/Summertime


Crafty Gals Corner Challenge 76 - Summer Fun


Inky Impressions June Challenge - Summertime


Crafty Sentiments - Summer


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.