Thursday 23 June 2016

My Sunshine

Hello!

Here is another simple plaid-based card, made with digital paper and image from Gecko Galz.


The background plaid is from the Easter Eggs Mini Digital Paper Pack and was printed onto A6 glossy paper. It was trimmed and mounted onto black card. 

The lovely, chalkboard image is from the Beautiful Words Digital Collage Set.  It was mounted onto a snippet of mustard coloured card and then onto a slightly larger piece of black card. The whole image topper was attached to the card background on foam pads for dimension.

I found a snippet of yellow 'organza' ribbon in my stash and just about managed to wrap it around the front panel and make a bow out of it. A wooden heart-shaped button added the finishing touch.



xoxo

I'd like to  enter these challenges:

Gecko Galz FaceBook Challenge - Make It Plaid


Pixies Snippets Playground Week 234


Imagine That  Challenge #5 - Tic-Tac-Toe
(I used a button, patterned paper and ribbon)
  

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use Patterned Paper


Digi Choosday Week 25 - Ribbon/Twine


Dream Valley Challenges #134 - Summer Colours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.