Tuesday 15 November 2016

ATC: Vera Lane Princess

Hello!

Oh my! I've been so busy these last two weeks that I've hardly had any time for crafting.

I just about managed to make an ATC for the Vera Lane Studio Facebook swap and submitted it just a few hours before the deadline.

The theme this time is to make a collage background.
Here is my make:


I made a shaving cream print for the basic background, then added washi tape to which I added some doodles in white pen. Silver glitter die cut scraps were used for the top border and along the bottom. A die cut flower centre was glittered and a pearl centre added. A Tim Holtz Ideology rub-on was layered on top of the washi and TH Chit Chat words added. The image is from the Whimsical Princess and Frog set.


The princess is coloured with Spectrum Noir and her crown and wand glittered. She's raised on foam pads to add some dimension. I added a hand drawn border to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #224 AG  17/11
Lacy Sunshine AG 20/11
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #167 AG 20/11
Craft Your Passion Challenges #338 AG 20/11
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #45 AG 20/11
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #135 AG 21/11
Great Impressions November AG 2/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.