Tuesday 22 November 2016

{Pin}spirational Challenge #179

Hello crafty friends!

Hope everyone is keeping well and looking forward to the festive season!
The weather here has turned cold and stormy and I've gone into semi-hibernation.
I can't wait for spring!!
On the plus side, mince pies are in abundance :-)


Today is the start of a new challenge at 
{PIN}spirational Challenges.
Challenge #179 runs until 5th December.

We have 2 generous sponsors: 

  

This is the inspiration photo:


Mmmm!! A festive drink ... just what I need!

The sponsors kindly gave the DT images to work with and I chose a Sherri Baldi image. The gorgeous teal mugs inspired my colour scheme and my girl is holding a mug of chocolate!

Here is my card:



I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and added iridescent glitter to her fur trim. The glittered background papers are from Trim Craft and both of these were matted onto black card before being attached to the card base as an 'over the edge' card. 
The flowers are made from an Yvonne Creations Poinsettia die. The white flower is made from white glitter card and has its edges inked in red. The teal flowers have white ink edges, but it doesn't show up very well. The centre of the poinsettias are made from mini prills. The sentiment is die cut (X-Cut) from white card with a black shadow to make it stand out more.



That's all from me today.  I hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Besties Challenge November AG 28/11
A Bit More Time To Craft #32 AG 29/11
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #46 AG 3/12
Crafty Friends Challenge #45 Use Blossoms 3/12
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #105 AG 4/12
Open Minded Crafting #11 Christmas/Hanukka 10/12
Scribbles Designs Challenge #47 Happy Holidays 14/12
Lacy Sunshine AG 17/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.