Friday 25 November 2016

Micemas Post

Hello crafty friends!

Another Christmas card today.  Let's hope I'm on a roll now!


I was a winner at The Outlawz!


 I made it using a stamp from Di's Digis. The stamp is Let's hope I'm on a roll called Micemas Post!

Before I show my card, let me tell you .... I joined The Outlawz, which is a ning site for paper crafters. (Thanks to the gals on the Cat Lover's Blog Hop for introducing me to this!) For those, like me, who haven't heard of it, they have daily challenges and one is called the Progressive Freebie Challenge whereby if you sign up you get a free stamp (this month's is the gorgeous Micemas Post). Once you've made your project you link it on their challenge page and that automatically qualifies you to get the next month's stamp. There's loads of inspiration to be found on the site too, so why not join?

So, here is my card:


It's a pretty simple design, but I like it! 
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added iridescent glitter to the snowy parts. I used a shaped die to cut the image, the mat and the card itself. The background paper is actually glitter card from Trim Craft and this red dotty one is definitely my favourite! The image is raised on foam pads. The poinsettia is die cut from white card and inked to make the leaves and petals. Crystal gems were added to the centre of the flower. The sentiment was computer generated, die cut and popped on foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a lovely weekend.
xoxo

I'd like to play in the following challenges:

Outlawz Challenges November Progressive Freebie Challenge 30/11 WINNER
Crafting By Designs Get Ready for Christmas 30/11
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 30/11
Winter Wonderland Poinsettias or Snow is Falling 2/12
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 2/12
Inky Chicks #75 Winter Wonderland 2/12
Crazy Challenge #236 Getting Ready for Christmas 4/12
Crafty Creations Challenges. #329 Christmas 8/12
Crafty Purple Frog Magic of Christmas 9/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.