Sunday 27 November 2016

Cat Lady Box

Hello!

Whoo Hoo!!!

Some of you may know that in October, I took part in the Cat Lovers Blog Hop which is hosted by the lovely Janice over at Her Peaceful Garden.

Well, I was the lucky winner of a Cat Lady Box and it arrived yesterday afternoon! It felt like Christmas had come early!

Here's the box. :



It is the November box (you can subscribe to get one each month, or just purchase them individually). They have a festive box which would make a great Christmas gift for a cat lover!

And here is what was inside:

 

Here is everything:



Kitty toys - pumpkin pie and a crinkle turkey which is filled with cat nip, so Casey has been going wild for it!



Cat's head cookie cutter and a recipe card for pumpkin pie and sugar cookies:



A postcard print of "Hungry Cats' by artist Venus Sapiens: 

 

A gorgeous V-neck T-shirt in a lovely deep wine colour:


And, my favourite of all, some beautiful drinking glasses. The black and gold cats really sparkle!

 

What a fantastic prize!
 Thanks to the Cat Lady for sponsoring the event and sending my prize to the UK. And many thanks again to Janice for organising the Blog Hop and arranging a multitude of sponsors, all offering fabulous, generous prizes. 
I can't wait for the next hop!

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.