Thursday 24 November 2016

Christmas Bird Trio

Hello!


Today I'm showing a Christmas card using a digital stamp called Christmas Bird Trio from Imagine That.


My card has a very simple design. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to the birds' hat trim. I added dots of glitter to the image background to represent falling snow. The image was die cut using a stitched rectangle die and matted onto green, then red card. The background papers are Graphic 45, Twelve Days of Christmas. These were leftover pieces from a previous project, so I'm calling them 'snippets', so I can enter Di's Snippets Playground challenge this week! These papers were  matted onto dark red card and a ribbon secured along the bottom edge to which I attached a bow. The image was adhered on foam pads for some dimension and 3 ivory peals completed the card.



My card was WINNER at Sparkles Challenge and featured on TTCRD
 

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #308 Cute or AG as long as it's Christmas 25/11
Pixies Snippets Playground #256 26/11
Fabrika Fantasy Challenge #3 Christmas is Coming 28/11
Create and Inspire #56 AG 29/11
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 30/11
Digistamps4Joy #130 AG with option of Christmas is Coming 30/11
Open Minded Crafting #11 Christmas/Hanukka 9/12
Whimsie Doodles November AG/optional twist Christmas is Coming 13/12
Sparkles Challenges #86 Christmas is Coming 18/12 WINNER

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.