Monday 18 June 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Brown-eyed Susie


Hello!

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and we have a new digi set release. It's Brown-eyed Susies, another set to join the other pretty Fleur de Girls

I couldn't decide on colour ways this week, so I made two cards:


I went with the orange Brown-eyed Susie flower and teamed her with a pink dress. Isn't she adorable! The images are coloured with Copic markers. The background is a ghost gelli print with text stamping in Picked Raspberry and a little inking around the edges. Some sequins were added for sparkle and dimension.


My second card features my orange Brown-eyed Susie in a sunhat and a green dress:


Look at her sweet expression! She's grounded on washi tape atop a gelli print background which has some stamped text. The sentiment is cut into separate words and arranged haphazardly.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PINK CARD
Crafty Catz #421 AG 21/06
Colour Crazy #23 (2) AG 22/06
Jo's Scrapshack #238 AG 22/06
Creative Moments #145 AG 25/06
Crafting by Designs June (3) AG 26/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #88 AG 30/06
Crafty Friends #86 AG 29/06
A Snowflakes Promise #52 AG 09/07

GREEN CARD
Crafting With Friends #69 AG (3) 21/06
Crafty Creations #368 AG 26/06
Simply Papercrafts #58 AG (4) 28/06
613 Avenue Create #210 AG (3) 29/06
Colour Crazy #24 AG 29/06
Love to Craft #23 AG (3) 30/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.