Thursday 21 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Just Dance


Hello!

At the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group we have a monthly ATC swap and the theme for June is TV.

Here is an ATC I made using the Just Dance digi set:



I was inspired by the Strictly Come Dancing TV show, and its non-celebrity predecessor, Come Dancing, which was one of TV's longest running shows from 1950 to 1998.

My dancer, Balance, is coloured with Copic markers and is popped on a gelli print background with some bling trim and sequins in keeping with the ballroom dress code!


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Dream Valley #181 Add Some Bling 23/06
Use Your Stuff #317 Inspired by a Song 23/06
(Just Dance by Lady Gaga)
Artistic Inspirations #202 AG 24/06
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1824 AG 24/06
Crafting from the Heart #211 AG 24/06
Craftaholics R Us #25 AG 26/06
Penny's Challenges #385 AG 26/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #84 AG 30/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.