Monday 4 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: That Girl


Hello!

Today at Vera Lane Studio there is a new release! It's a gorgeous digi set, called That Girl, featuring the cutest little girl.

Here is what I made:


I used distress inks (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry) applied with a blending tool for the background and stencilled over in the same colours. I next stamped some text and marks and inked the edges in black. I added some washi tape to ground my character and added a few extra pieces along the side edges too. The images were coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. They are popped on foam pads for dimension. I cut up one of the quotes into strips, inked the edges and adhered it directly to the card.


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #532 Hello Summer 05/06
Crafting With Friends #68 AG 06/06
Crafty Catz #419 AG 07/06
Jo's Scrapshack #236 AG 08/06
Creative Moments #144 AG 09/06
Crafting from the Heart #209 AG 10/06
A Snowflakes Promise #51 AG 11/06
Crafty Creations #367 AG 12/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #83 AG 16/06
Colour Crazy #22 AG 16/06
Simply Papercrafts #58 AG 28/06
Love to Craft #23 AG 30/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.