Saturday 23 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Smitten


Hello!

Here is another ATC I made for the June TV swap at Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group.


This time  I was inspired by The Muppets, and in particular by Miss Piggy and her love for Kermit.
I used digis from two VLS sets, Bacon Bits and Kiss the Frog. The images are coloured with Copics and are popped onto a blended ink background. I added some heart stickers and a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker that says "smitten". I finished the ATC with a hand drawn border. 

Bacon Bits                      Kiss the Frog

  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude #40 AG 24/06
Creative Moments #145 AG 25/06
Crafty Creations #368 AG 26/06
Crafty Animals #15 AG with Animals 27/06
Sunny Day Crafting #25 Any Animal 27/06 Top Pick

Southern Girls Challenge AG 28/06 TOP PICK

Crafty Friends #86 AG 29/06
Jo's Scrapshack #239 AG 29/06
Creative Craft Cottage #108 AG 03/07
Crafting with Friends #70 AG 05/07 

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.