Monday 25 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: The Little Sailor


Hello!

For today's Vera Lane Studio project, I chose to use The Little Sailor.


I love this quirky, little sailor girl! I coloured the images with Copics and Derwent Inktense pencils, adding some white Posca pen highlights. They are on a background of acrylic paints which has some stencilling and white splatters.






I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Angie's Digital Stamps #21 Ag 29/06 TOP 3

613 Avenue Create #210 AG 29/06
Crafty Friends #86 AG 29/06 TOP 3

Di's Digi Designs Summer Fun Challenge 29/06
Creative Fingers #148 AG 29/06
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 1825 AG 01/07
Jo's Scrapshack #239 AG 02/07
Crafting with Friends #70 AG  04/07
Artistic Inspirations #203 AG 08/07 DT Favourite


To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.