Monday 11 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Tulips and Lilacs

Hello

I have another couple of projects for Vera Lane Studio today. I made two ATCs using the recently released Tulips and Lilacs digi sets.

Here is Tulip:


Tulip is coloured with Copic markers and popped on a distress ink blended background which has some stencilling and stamping. Some natural raffia trim grounds her and the sentiment was cut into strips and outlined in black fine liner. A hand drawn border finishes the ATC off.

And here is Lilac:


Lilac is coloured with Copic markers and popped on a distress oxide background which has some stencilling and gold embossing.  She's grounded by a strip of spotty washi tape and some trim. The sentiment I used is from That Girl.

The Tulips                                 Lilacs
  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Tulip
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1823 AG 17/06
Jo's Scrapshack #237 AG 15/06


Lilac
Crafting from the Heart #210 AG 17/06
Artistic Inspirations #202 AG 24/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.