Tuesday 26 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Fleur Fairy ATCoins


Hello!

Have you heard about ATCoins? Artist Trading Coins are circles, 2.5 inches in diameter, used as a canvas for small works of art and they are so much fun to create!

At Vera Lane Studio we are hosting our first ATCoin swap and the theme is True Colours.  Here is what I made:


I have quite a few circular dies - scalloped edged ones, stitched ones and plain ones; I even have a circular tag die, which if you jiggle around and die cut twice, gives a circle, but none of them measure 2.5 inches! No worries - I cut my card with the tag die  - it measured 2.3 inches, so I hand cut a 2.5 inch circle from black card. As you can see, I'm not good at cutting straight circles, if you get what I mean! :)

Anyhow, the background circle is a gelli print with Glimmer Mist. My images are from the lovely Fleur Fairies digi set and they are coloured with Copics. The sentiments are Tim Holtz chit chat stickers.



This little fairy has glossy accent eyes, whilst the one below has glitter eyelids and wings.



Fleur Fairies



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.