Monday 11 June 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: The Fairy House


Hello

We've had another glorious, sunny week here in the NW of England. I love the hot, sunny weather, but the garden is suffering and Casey, my almost all-black cat, is definitely feeling under the weather, seeking shade wherever he can.

Today is my DT day over at Vera Lane Studio and today I have a card I made using The Fairy House digi set.


I made a background from blended distress inks in Peacock Blue, Mustard Seed and Crushed Olive. I added some stencilling and stamping and inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide. The images are coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. Glossy Accents were added to the fairy's eyes and the toadstool's spots and windows. I had problems cutting the fairy's hat at the curved tip, so I placed it over a white spot on the toadstool to disguise the less than perfect fussy cutting. I grounded the toadstool by placing it on a strip of green washi tape.



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #533 Hello Summer 13/06
Creative Knockouts #249 AG 13/06
Jo's Scrapshack #237 AG 15/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #84 AG /06 TOP 3

Colour Crazy #23 AG 22/06
Crafting by Designs June AG 26/06
Simply Papercrafts #58 AG 28/06
613 Avenue Create #210 AG 29/06
Crafting With Friends #69 AG 30/06
Love to Craft #23 AG 30/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.