Wednesday 20 January 2021

Gecko Galz: Far East Beauty 2

 

Hello!

Today is my DT Day at Gecko Galz and I am sharing another Far East Beauty project. Far East Beauty is the theme for our Customer Challenge this month, so head over to the blog for lots more inspiration and, if you like, join the challenge here.

Here is what I made:


I used a beautiful image from the new Dreams Found collage set. I made it slightly larger and matted it onto gold card. The three papers I used are from the Far East Fun Kit and Asian Words ATC set. Again these were matted onto gold card and the main background was double matted with red and then gold.


I arranged the images and adhered them in place, then for embellishment, I die cut a flower branch from gold card and placed rich red gems in the centre of each flower.


The whole project was backed onto thick black card, so that it could be a wall hanging.

My other Far East Beauty project was a joyful card and this can be seen below. There is more information in this post here.


That's all for now!
I hope you'll join our Far East Beauty Challenge where the Winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 1st February with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Far East Beauty"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap #141 AG 30/01
Penny's Challenges #488 AG 03/02

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. What lovely images to work with. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful project, Carole. I love how you have matted the different papers. You have depicted the Far East theme so beautifully.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Carole, gorgeous card design, love the fold and the gold branches and image are so lovely..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful and gorgeous card Carole
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful papers, image and just a beautiful design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card; love the gold accents!

    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.