Monday 18 January 2021

Vera Lane Studio: New Dress

 

Hello!

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today there is a new digi set in the shop. It is called New Dress and consists of a delightful, quirky girl dressed in 7 different patterned and coloured dresses. There is also one left plain for you to colour or paper piece and a sentiment as well. Check it out here.

Here is what I made:


Oh my goodness! There are so many lovely girls in this set, that I couldn't decide which to use. I coloured them all, the ones with the pre-coloured dresses and two that had their dresses left plain. In the end I made a card with the plain dressed girls. I coloured their dresses, one in plain blue and the other in green then I heat embossed it in white. There is so much you can do with this set. The girl has a whole wardrobe of dresses and more besides if you take the time to colour and customise the dresses.


My background is Distress Oxides stamped with one of Janet's lovely stencils (#116 Tre Fiori) from AALL & Create. I used Speckled Egg and Bundled Sage and love the soft colours together. Some Ephemera Digits (Tracy Evans #438) were stamped in the background and some #404 Visual Ingredients in black around the edges.


That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Moments #206 AG 20/01
Crafty Calendar Jan Make It Cute 28/01
Corrosive Challenges Jan AG 31/01
A Place to Start #1 AG 31/01 
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 31/01 
Lets Create and Craft #167 AG 31/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #149 (1) AG 31/01

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is gorgeous. Those images are beautiful. I love the way you have made the dresses all different. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun Carole, love all the different and fun dresses and love your white embossed on the green dress..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun set of images. These would be so easy to personalize for a special girl. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little girls sure are sweet! Your card is beautiful and I can vouch for that sentiment - I just got some new ones myself.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see these little cuties again..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images your card is lovely and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card and I love the images. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little ladies are so cute! Your work is always entertaining to the eye! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start! We hope to see your work in our February Sketch Challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.