Thursday 1 April 2021

* Crafts Galore Encore: Owl Was Reading


Hello.

April brings a new Anything Goes challenge at Crafts Galore Encore.

BabyCakes DND is sponsoring the challenge this month.

Sandra Caldwell, the artist and owner of BabyCakes DND gave the DT digis to make samples and I chose this cute Owl Was Reading digi stamp:

I coloured the owl with Copic markers and fussy cut her.
The background was stamped with a stencil (#113 Lotza Squares from AALL & Create) using watered down Distress Oxides. I added stamping and washi tape and once the owl was adhered, I added a backdrop shadow with watercolour to help the owl stand out a bit more. The stamped sentiment was die cut and matted onto dictionary paper.


Many thanks to Sandra at BabyCakes DND for generously sponsoring and supporting this challenge. We hope you'll pop over to the BabyCakes Etsy shop to see the many lovely products on sale. 


Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DTs wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #680 AG 07/04
Creative Fingers #205 AG 15/04 ^^
Pearly Sparkles #61 Animals/Birds/Insects 27/04
MAWTT #129 Animal/Bird 28/04
Love To Craft #57 AG 28/04 ^^

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and background love the Owl and great colouring
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is wonderful,thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute owl and great background!!! Love the color combo too! Thanks for playing along with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll come back soon to play again!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.