Thursday 15 April 2021

* Gecko Galz: Goddess ATC Swap

  

Hello!

This month is swap month at the Gecko Galz. Paper Crafting Facebook Group.

Kim organises a swap every 2 months and a challenge even other month using selected Gecko Galz images and ATC papers which can be downloaded free from her blog. 

The theme for April is Goddess ATCs and here is what I made:


I opted to use gold embellishments to decorate my goddesses, choosing Tim Holtz 3D Impresslits and a TH crochet border die. I threw some golden leaves in for good measure. I love working in miniature form and really enjoyed making these.

Below is a close up of each ATC:

This one uses the 3D Star border Impresslit and the smaller star Impresslit.

For this one, I used the small Star border Impresslit, a mini Cut & Make doily die with a small section of Crochet Border. I used up some ancient gold sticker borders too!

The third ATC has a small Star border and a large Star Impresslit with some leaves cut from a 'Rose Leaf Strip' Britannia die.

That's all for today.

You still have time to join the Gecko Galz customer challenge. The theme for April is Blooming Beauty and the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 20th April with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Blooming Beauty"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

As You Like It Embossing or Stencilling 21/04
This time I'm opting for dry embossing using 3D folders to add textured embellishments to my ATCs
Penny's Challenges #494 AG 27/04 WINNER
A Place to Start #4 AG/Elegant 30/04
Creative Crafters #39 AG 08/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole they are all gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what stunning ATCs! The ladies looks so beautiful and I love the gold embellishments, they look so decadent and elegant 😁. I hope you've had a lovely week, wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole
    Love them all ...I have the Tim Holtz Dies ...
    Hope you are well ...
    Hugs a Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Goddess. They are all beautifull.Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute goddess image and they are absolutely beautiful
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.