Monday 26 April 2021

* Overdose of Satisfaction


Hello

I am sharing a fun card I made using Carmen's Veranda red rubber stamps as the focal point and sentiment. 

I love quirky images and dressed animal, so this spring sheep in her Sunday-best dress just spoke to me.

I used watercolours to  colour the Sheep Doll and Distress Oxides and a stencil for the background. I added some stamping and paint splatters then attached the lovely sentiment, Overdose of Satisfaction. Do visit the web shop to see the fabulous images and sentiments - you won't be disappointed!  Washi tape grounds my girl! 


That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Daisy Chain Challenge #51 Monochrome
Taylormadecards4u April Serendipity 30/04
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity #120 Sentimentally Yours 30/04


6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, such a great background and what a fun image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lost Coast Designs. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card. Love what you did with de sheep. Thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and would love to purchase these stamps but they seem to be in the US.
    Can you get them in the UK please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jan! I bought mine direct from the company in the US. Linda is happy to arrange postage costs if you just wish to order just a few stamps - email her your request and take it from there (linda@lost-coast-designs.com ). That's Crafty do sell a few of the stamps, but other UK shops seem to have stopped stocking them. Have fun if you purchase any! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. Love your spring sheep. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.