Monday 19 April 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Create

 

Hello!

As it is Monday, it's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio. 

We have a new digi set release today called Create which features a male creative, along with his art supplies and storage box.

Here is what I made:


All of the images were coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. 
The background was heat embossed in white using the AALL & Create stamp # 351 Alphabet Splatter. I inked over with Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough. Some splodges were stamped in black using #362 Splodge. I added white paint splatters and used torn washi tape #5, Artsy, to ground my crafty boy and also some #6 Crafty washi.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!


  

Here's all the info you need:
AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look terrific! I love the background and the added crafty Washi tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, Love your quirky card. So creative and colorful.Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. I really like how you did the background. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card as always! Thanks for joining us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.