Monday 3 October 2022

* Path of Positivity: Welcoming Autumn

 Hello

Welcome to the October Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

I chose to make my DT project about the arrival of autumn. Whilst I don't particularly like cold, wet and windy weather, I do love the colours in this season of change, especially when accompanied by bright, sunshine and clear blue skies :).

Here is the card I made:


I made a wreath using foliage stamps from Inkylicious and Lavinia and inked the background with Elements inks, adding some water droplets to the edges to give a faux bleach effect.
The lovely bird is a stamp called Merry Magpie from Rubber Dance. She was stamped onto white card and fussy cut, then adhered to the wreath.
I matted the background onto black card and popped all onto a card base. Here is a close up:


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #105 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

MMM Challenge Autumn Flora/Fauna
All Sorts Challenge #696 Gardner's Delights 08/10
Double Trouble Oct Fall Colours 16/10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #191 AG 16/10
Use Your Stuff #468 Autumn/Fall 16/10
Corrosive Challenges #10 AG 31/10 Top 5
613 Avenue Create Oct AG 31/10 
*  We Love Stamping Oct Autumn Colours 02/11

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall wreath you created with stamps and love the silhouette bird... they look so good against your inked background. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at double Trouble and don't forget to share with Jan's Digis Blog Challenge "Anything Goes" our partner for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous warm autumnal colours in both your background and wreath,the monochromatic bird pops beautifully against them,thank you for joining in with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous Bird sitting in the leafy wreath, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Autumnal themed card Carole, I too love the warm tones of this time of year. Your stamped wreath is beautiful and the prefect backdrop for Mr Magpie.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ink and and stamp work, it looks wonderful. Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole, this is so beautiful! We have so many lovely birds and butterflies out right now and this card reminds me of what I see out my window! Great colors and design; fall at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamps and colour combo. Thanks so much for sharing with this week's "Gardener's Delight" challenge at Allsorts.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stamping and colours, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bold bird absolutly jumps of the wonderfuly stamp wreath. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and elegant! I love the colors in this design! Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carole, what a beautiful card! I love all the colors you chose to stamp with for the wreath. Those water spots around the edge really add a classy touch, too! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "leafn' it up to you" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prett card. Thanks so much for entering our Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful, Carole! I love the colors you used to frame the lovely bird. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #122. (My grandparents emigrated from northern England to the USA in 1930. - Melanie)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a sucker for wreaths and yours is beautiful! Love the colors. I haven't heard of the path of positivity challenge! I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing with us at Double trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I share your thoughts about Autumn, many thanks for linking up at We Love Stamping October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Outlawz Sunday challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.